Taxation Advice

In addition to offering tax advice on a range of issues, we prepare personal trust and company tax returns. The tax returns will stay in electronic storage. We produce a report which will contain information about your tax liability in an understandable format.

We are able to manage HMRC enquiries and investigations. All our clients are covered by an insurance policy that will cover professional fees in the event of an investigation.


Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions such as purchases, sales, receipts and payments by an individual or organization. For businesses, it is very important. It enables a report to be made which means that a business can monitor profitability and cash-flow. We can offer training and advice on a system that suits you and your business or if you prefer carry out some or all of the bookkeeping tasks on your behalf.

Accounts Preparation

We prepare annual accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and businesses from the records provided to us. These are presented in draft form for the client’s approval before being finalised and filed with HMR&C and for Limited companies filing with Companies House.

We prepare management accounts either monthly or quarterly depending on requirements.

VAT Return Preparation

We will prepare your VAT return and then submit it electronically to HMR&C and advise you what your liability is or alternatively any repayment due to you.


We will prepare your payroll weekly, 4 weekly or monthly as you request. We produce a payslip for each employee and advise you of any PAYE liability due. At the year-end, we will submit your end of year return and issue a P60 for every employee. We will issue a P45 for anyone leaving your employment in the course of the year.

We can set up a PAYE scheme for a new employer.

CIS Monthly Returns

We will complete your monthly CIS return and file it with HMR&C. Nil returns require submitting.

Confirmation Statements

All companies must file a confirmation statement annually with Companies House which we will do this for you and update any relevant information